The Dog Days Are Over (Season 37)
Interview (Season 37)
"Shake It Out" (Season 42)
"What Kind of Man" (Season 42)
"Sweet Nothing" (Season 42)
"What The Water Gave Me" (Season 42)
Interview (Season 42)
Behind the Scenes (Season 42)
Promo (Season 42)
With a voice that is “a galactic force capable of swallowing entire planets whole” (Entertainment Weekly), Florence Welch crafts songs that are personal, vulnerable and moving. Florence + the Machine return to the Austin City Limits stage for their second performance to share songs from How Big How Blue How Beautiful.
Florence + the Machine had a gigantic 2015, seeing the release of their first U.S. #1 album How Big How Blue How Beautiful and nominations for five Grammy Awards. Released to extensive critical acclaim and named to year-end best lists from Rolling Stone, NPR Music, American Songwriter, Consequence of Sound and more. Written and recorded over the course of 2014 and produced by Markus Dravs (Björk, Arcade Fire, Coldplay), the album follows Florence’s globally acclaimed Lungs (2009) and Ceremonials (2011). Called “Florence Welch’s most personal, vulnerable and moving album to date” by Rolling Stone, How Big How Blue How Beautiful features the massive hit “Ship to Wreck,’ which Fader calls “the best song of her career.”
As anyone who saw Florence’s previous appearance on ACL knows, her taping will present, as Entertainment Weekly puts it, “an outsize physical presence who doesn’t so much sing as emit deeply emoted sounds out of some wellspring of the collective unconscious who commanded her space and demanded undivided attention.”
EPISODE LISTFlorence + The Machine / Lykke Li (37)
Florence + The Machine / Andra Day (42)
- ACL Announces Complete Season 42 Broadcast Schedule
- Florence + the Machine and Andra Day’s breathtaking hour of ACL Season 42
- Ms. Lauryn Hill’s ACL debut and a Season 42 preview
- Florence + the Machine’s dynamic fan-friendly lovefest
- Florence + the Machine 5/20
- New tapings: Robert Plant, Rhiannon Giddens and Florence + the Machine
- ACL artists at the 2016 Grammys
- Encore: Florence + the Machine and Lykke Li
- ACL Salutes the 2013 Grammy Nominees!
- The ACL Season 37 commemorative book is here!