- TAPING: Jack Ingram, Miranda Lambert and Jon Randall’s The Marfa Tapes on 4/28 – limited audienceAustin City Limits welcomes Jack Ingram, Miranda Lambert and Jon Randall as they present their upcoming album The Marfa Tapes on April 28 at ACL Live at the Moody Theater. Deep in the heart of the Trans-Pecos lies a little town with an outsized grip on the American imagination: Marfa, Texas. For decades Marfa has […]
- ACL announces Season 47 tapingsAustin City Limits proudly announces Season 47 will return in spades this year with a stellar slate of artists onboard to record new appearances, including a number of 2021 Grammy Award nominees. ACL is thrilled to announce the first taping of Season 47, on April 28, will feature Miranda Lambert, Jack Ingram and Jon Randall […]
- New tapings: Sarah Jarosz and Sturgill SimpsonTo wrap up our Season 46 taping schedule, Austin City Limits is proud to announce the highly-anticipated return of a pair of American originals: Sarah Jarosz on November 24 and Sturgill Simpson on December 8. With World On the Ground, the follow-up to 2016’s two-time Grammy Award-winning Undercurrent, and her first solo album in four […]
- ACL announces live stream and date change for The War And TreatyAustin City Limits is delighted to remind fans that we will be streaming the highly-anticipated debut taping with Nashville’s The War And Treaty live. This show has also moved from its original date to November 10 at 8 p.m. The taping will stream here. Since forming in 2014, dynamic duo The War And Treaty have […]
- ACL to live stream Ruthie Foster on 11/1/2020Austin City Limits is excited to announce we will live stream the upcoming taping of Austin’s own powerhouse singer and songwriter Ruthie Foster on Nov. 1 at 7 p.m. CT. ACL offers fans a unique opportunity to watch Foster’s ACL taping live in its entirety from the safety of their homes and screens at this […]
More Information About Tapings
ACL Live at The Moody Theater is located at 310 W. 2nd Street, Willie Nelson Blvd.
Entering multiple times does not improve your chances of winning and multiple entries will be deleted. A random drawing is conducted to determine the winners of the Space Available passes. Passes are not transferable or for sale.
You will be notified via email if you have won tickets to a taping; the email will contain further instructions. Two passes per person are allowed. Please be in Austin or the surrounding community. A pass does NOT guarantee admission to a taping. KLRU will admit as many ticket holders as our capacity limit allows. That limit is set by the State Fire Marshal and is strictly enforced. In order to be assured of a full house for the taping, KLRU distributes tickets in excess of our capacity to account for “no-shows.”
If you are in Austin for a visit you are welcome to follow the giveaway process detailed here. Unfortunately, KLRU cannot accommodate special out-of town requests. However, another way to get the Austin City Limits experience is to attend the Austin City Limits Music Festival, or attend a scheduled concert at ACL Live at The Moody Theater, the new home of Austin City Limits.
Check out our FAQs for a longer explanation of the ins and outs of attending a taping.