- New tapings: Ruthie Foster 11/1, The War And Treaty 11/5Austin City Limits is proud to announce a pair of highly-anticipated tapings showcasing acclaimed artists who blur the lines between soul, gospel, folk and blues. On November 1, an Austin treasure returns to our stage, as Ruthie Foster tapes her second appearance; on November 5, we welcome one of Nashville’s hottest acts, The War And Treaty, […]
- New taping: Ray Wylie Hubbard 10/21We here at ACL are excited to announce a long-awaited new taping for Season 46: the great Texas songwriter Ray Wylie Hubbard comes to our stage on October 21. Austin City Limits is thrilled to welcome legendary Texas troubadour Ray Wylie Hubbard to the stage in his long-awaited ACL debut. When F. Scott Fitzgerald issued […]
- ACL to live stream Oct. 1 debut taping from Austin’s Jackie VensonAustin City Limits is excited to announce we will live stream the highly-anticipated debut taping of Austin’s own: singer, songwriter and guitarist Jackie Venson on Oct. 1 at 7 p.m. CT. ACL offers fans a unique opportunity to watch Venson’s taping live in its entirety from the safety of their homes and screens at this […]
- ACL to live stream 9/22 taping with The MavericksAustin City Limits is thrilled to announce we will be live streaming our taping with GRAMMY, CMA & ACM award-winning eclectic roots rock band The Mavericks on Sept. 22 at 7 p.m. CT at this location. The Mavericks make their third appearance on the ACL stage showcasing a career milestone, their first Spanish-language album, En […]
- Austin City Limits announces Season 46Live music beacon Austin City Limits proudly announces the fall return of the series and the initial Season 46 broadcast line-up; new installments begin airing October 3 as part of the program’s thirteen-episode season. With live music still on pause, ACL brings fans a full season filled with highly-anticipated debuts from some of today’s most […]
More Information About Tapings
ACL Live at The Moody Theater is located at 310 W. 2nd Street, Willie Nelson Blvd.
Entering multiple times does not improve your chances of winning and multiple entries will be deleted. A random drawing is conducted to determine the winners of the Space Available passes. Passes are not transferable or for sale.
You will be notified via email if you have won tickets to a taping; the email will contain further instructions. Two passes per person are allowed. Please be in Austin or the surrounding community. A pass does NOT guarantee admission to a taping. KLRU will admit as many ticket holders as our capacity limit allows. That limit is set by the State Fire Marshal and is strictly enforced. In order to be assured of a full house for the taping, KLRU distributes tickets in excess of our capacity to account for “no-shows.”
If you are in Austin for a visit you are welcome to follow the giveaway process detailed here. Unfortunately, KLRU cannot accommodate special out-of town requests. However, another way to get the Austin City Limits experience is to attend the Austin City Limits Music Festival, or attend a scheduled concert at ACL Live at The Moody Theater, the new home of Austin City Limits.
Check out our FAQs for a longer explanation of the ins and outs of attending a taping.