Please look for safety updates regarding entry to Austin City Limits Tapings. Austin PBS will continue to monitor local Covid-19 trends and will meet or exceed protocols mandated by local governments.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO ARRIVE AT THE VENUE AT LEAST 30-60 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE TAPING START TIME.
TAPINGS BEGIN AT 8PM SHARP CT; THEATER DOORS ARE AT 7PM AND WILL CALL/FRONT PORCH BAR OPENS AT 6PM.
DIRECTIONS, PARKING AND OTHER VENUE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE.
- New tapings: The Weather Station, Brandi Carlile, Lucius, Parker McCollumAustin City Limits is excited to announce a stellar slate of summer tapings for Season 48, starring a trio of artists making ACL debuts and a returning ACL favorite: June 21 brings us the remarkable songwriting of Toronto’s The Weather Station; July 13 welcomes the return of celebrated singer/songwriter Brandi Carlile in her third appearance; […]
- Giveaway: Allison Russell 5/25This giveaway is now closed. Austin City Limits will be taping a performance by Allison Russell on Wednesday, May 25th at 8 pm at ACL Live at The Moody Theater (310 W. 2nd Street, Willie Nelson Blvd). This is also our 1,000th tapings. A truly historic night for the show! We will be giving away […]
- Giveaway: Japanese Breakfast 4/20UPDATE giveaway is now over. Austin City Limits will be taping a performance by Japanese Breakfast on Wednesday, April 20th at 8 pm at ACL Live at The Moody Theater (310 W. 2nd Street, Willie Nelson Blvd). We will be giving away a limited number of space available passes to this taping. Enter your name […]
- New tapings: Robert Earl Keen, Sylvan Esso and Allison RussellAustin City Limits is proud to announce new tapings for Season 48, showcasing a trio of originals. Renowned singer/songwriter and Texas icon Robert Earl Keen caps his remarkable musical journey with one last taping on April 27 before his planned retirement from live performance later this year. We’re also thrilled to showcase debut tapings by […]
- New tapings: Arlo Parks, Japanese Breakfast, Foo Fighters and CimafunkAustin City Limits is thrilled to announce the first round of tapings for Season 48, featuring a stellar slate of performers. The taping season kicks off with a pair of 2022 GRAMMY Best New Artist nominees, British singer/songwriter Arlo Parks on April 11, and acclaimed Japanese Breakfast on April 20. Newly minted Rock & Roll […]
More Information About Tapings
ACL Live at The Moody Theater is located at 310 W. 2nd Street, Willie Nelson Blvd.
Entering multiple times does not improve your chances of winning and multiple entries will be deleted. A random drawing is conducted to determine the winners of the Space Available passes. Passes are not transferable or for sale.
You will be notified via email if you have won tickets to a taping; the email will contain further instructions. Two passes per person are allowed. Please be in Austin or the surrounding community. A pass does NOT guarantee admission to a taping. KLRU will admit as many ticket holders as our capacity limit allows. That limit is set by the State Fire Marshal and is strictly enforced. In order to be assured of a full house for the taping, KLRU distributes tickets in excess of our capacity to account for “no-shows.”
If you are in Austin for a visit you are welcome to follow the giveaway process detailed here. Unfortunately, KLRU cannot accommodate special out-of town requests. However, another way to get the Austin City Limits experience is to attend the Austin City Limits Music Festival, or attend a scheduled concert at ACL Live at The Moody Theater, the new home of Austin City Limits.
Check out our FAQs for a longer explanation of the ins and outs of attending a taping.