- New tapings: Jon Batiste and Charley CrockettAustin City Limits is proud to welcome a pair of highly-anticipated acts to our stage, making their ACL debuts as part of our Season 47: celebrated musician Jon Batiste on July 17, and acclaimed Texas singer-songwriter Charley Crockett on July 28. Musician and composer Jon Batiste recently topped a banner awards season with an Academy […]
- ACL to live stream Dayglow taping on 5/25Austin City Limits is excited to announce we will live stream the upcoming debut of Austin’s own fast-rising pop phenom Dayglow on May 25 at 8 p.m. CT. ACL offers fans worldwide a unique opportunity to watch the ACL taping live in its entirety at this location. 21-year-old Sloan Struble, who records music as Dayglow, […]
- New tapings: Dayglow, Sarah Jarosz, Jade Bird and Billy StringsAustin City Limits is excited to announce the dates for a stellar slate of new tapings: Austin indie sensation Dayglow on May 25, four-time Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter Sarah Jarosz on June 2, rising singer-songwriter Jade Bird on June 14, and acclaimed Grammy Award-winning bluegrass musician Billy Strings on July 7. 21-year-old Sloan Struble, who records […]
- TAPING: Jack Ingram, Miranda Lambert and Jon Randall’s The Marfa Tapes on 4/28 – limited audienceAustin City Limits welcomes Jack Ingram, Miranda Lambert and Jon Randall as they present their upcoming album The Marfa Tapes on April 28 at ACL Live at the Moody Theater. Deep in the heart of the Trans-Pecos lies a little town with an outsized grip on the American imagination: Marfa, Texas. For decades Marfa has […]
- ACL announces Season 47 tapingsAustin City Limits proudly announces Season 47 will return in spades this year with a stellar slate of artists onboard to record new appearances, including a number of 2021 Grammy Award nominees. ACL is thrilled to announce the first taping of Season 47, on April 28, will feature Miranda Lambert, Jack Ingram and Jon Randall […]
More Information About Tapings
ACL Live at The Moody Theater is located at 310 W. 2nd Street, Willie Nelson Blvd.
Entering multiple times does not improve your chances of winning and multiple entries will be deleted. A random drawing is conducted to determine the winners of the Space Available passes. Passes are not transferable or for sale.
You will be notified via email if you have won tickets to a taping; the email will contain further instructions. Two passes per person are allowed. Please be in Austin or the surrounding community. A pass does NOT guarantee admission to a taping. KLRU will admit as many ticket holders as our capacity limit allows. That limit is set by the State Fire Marshal and is strictly enforced. In order to be assured of a full house for the taping, KLRU distributes tickets in excess of our capacity to account for “no-shows.”
If you are in Austin for a visit you are welcome to follow the giveaway process detailed here. Unfortunately, KLRU cannot accommodate special out-of town requests. However, another way to get the Austin City Limits experience is to attend the Austin City Limits Music Festival, or attend a scheduled concert at ACL Live at The Moody Theater, the new home of Austin City Limits.
Check out our FAQs for a longer explanation of the ins and outs of attending a taping.