The Cave (Season 37)
Interview (Season 37)
Behind the Scenes (Season 37)
Mumford & Sons "Lover of the Light" (Season 37)
Blending acoustic instrumentation, rock ‘n’ roll drive and a tireless work ethic, Mumford & Sons have an international reputation as one of the best live bands, winning the hearts of their audiences with their masterful, melancholy voices and musical skills. Tonight the multi-Grammy nominated band makes their Austin City Limits debut.
Bonding over a shared love of country, bluegrass and folk, songwriter Marcus Mumford and three of his closest friends – Country Winston, Ben Lovett, and Ted Dwane – began working together in 2007. The friends had been playing different instruments in various London bands. “As soon as we sat down together, just the four of us, we knew that we had become a band cause what came out was unique to us four as individuals,” said Lovett.
EPISODE LISTMumford & Sons / Flogging Molly (Season 37)
- ACL congratulates our Grammy winners
- ACL Salutes the 2013 Grammy Nominees!
- Encore: Mumford & Sons and Flogging Molly
- The ACL Season 37 commemorative book is here!
- Encore: Mumford & Sons/Flogging Molly
- Season 37 Poster Auction – Another Round!
- Congratulations to the 2011 Grammy winners!
- New Year – New Episodes!
- Season 37 ACL Artists Honored by The Grammys
- First Episode Of Season 37 Debuts Tomorrow, Featuring: Mumford & Sons And Flogging Molly